ALIEN INVASION 2018
Chapter 1: The Weapon Will Win the War!
First Game: 2.5 hours
Objective: Find All 5 Parts to Build your secret Weapon (100 points per part)
Human Team Parts Include:
- POWER PACK
- WIRING HARNESS
- BLUE PRINTS
Alien Team Parts Include:
- WEAPON CODES
- POWER CORE
- ALIEN OOZE
**Players cannot touch weapon components for opposing team but can defend area where components are located. Players must bring parts back to their base to score. Players that are shot out while carrying parts must drop the parts in the place they were shot and go to the respawn area.
Sub-Objective 1: Protect Main Base
Protect your main base from opposing team. (300 points if you can remove opposing teams flag from their main base and return it to your own!)
Alien Team Main Base= Castle
Human Team Main Base= Octagon
Sub-Objective 2: attack and defend sub station
Protect your substation from the opposing team and help your team protect your own. 10 players from each team will start at the sub stations. Help your comrades! Protect your location! Raise your teams flag and take the station. (50 points for taking the opposing teams substation and an additional 50 points for teams holding the station at the end of game one)
Chapter 2: Destroy the Hive
Second Game: 2 hours
Objective: Now that your weapon is complete. Take it to the opposing teams base and destroy the enemy. Players must holdthe base for 2 minutes to complete (500 points)
Completing this objective will end the Game! (and new phase of the game will start after a 30-minute break)
**Players cannot touch the weapon of the opposing team but can defend the area where component is located. Players shot out carrying their teams weapon must drop the weapon in that place and return to the respawn area.
Sub-Objective : attack and defend sub station
Protect your substation from the opposing team and help your team protect your own. 10 players from each team will start at the sub stations. Help your comrades! Protect your location! Raise your teams flag and take the station. (50 points for taking the opposing teams substation and an additional 50 points for teams holding the station at the end of game two)
Chapter 3: Extermination
Final Game: 20 minutes
One final battle in frequency and Urban Village. The Team with the least points will start in Frequency and the team with the most points will start in Urban Village.
10 Points for every player shot out of the game (this will be tracked at respawn)
** players caught cheating will cost their team (-100 points) don’t cheat…it’s not cool.
One location for each team behind the main base. At the start of each game respawn will be instant. Player must touch respawn point. First team to 1500 points will change opposing teams respawn to 2 minutes.
Several perks are located throughout the fields.
- Shields- each team will have a shield that players can use to protect themselves. If player gets shot out they must drop the shield where they are standing. Players from opposing team cannot use your teams shield but can defend its location.
- Respawn time: find this perk and increase the respawn time of the opposing team, the time will be listed on the perk. Present this perk to the closest referee to use it.
- Airlift or Transporter: Players can use this perk by presenting it to a referee. Players holding this perk can move throughout the park without getting shot out from the opposing team. Players must have one hand on the perk. Once the player lets go of the perk, they are back in the game and can be eliminated (use this perk wisely it can one be used once per game). Players cannot use perk to transport their final weapon.
- Airstrike: Find this perk and eliminate players of the opposing team on a single playing field (I.e. hyperball field or D-day). Player must bring perk out of game to head referee to use.
- Nuke: Find this perk and eliminate ALL PLAYERS on a single playing field (I.e. hyperball field or D-day). Player must bring perk out of game to head referee to use.
- Mortar: several mortars are hidden on the playing fields. Find them and use them against your opponents. Will eliminate players behind bunkers and eliminate players in a 20ft radius (referees discretion). Once a mortar has been used it will be removed from the game.
Now that your mission is clear, you must complete the task at hand- See you Sunday, April 8th!